The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey everyone!

I am mtbuck24 and I am new to construct 2 and game development I was looking online of what works best for learning game development and I was suggested to try construct 2 game engine. Can't wait to start making games!

• Hi everyone! My name is Arthur Moisés and I found about Construct three hours ago in a bar table. I realized it is better the Stencyl, so I'm going to use it and see for myself.

Bye!

• ola soy de acapulco soy nuevo programando y espero que me ayuden como tambien poder ayudar

• my name is Atiyah. i am 17 years old and i live in the u.k.

• Hello,

I'm 22, IT student and I hope soon gameDesigner student. I never have enough time to finish a single project, but try to familiarize myself with every tool I may need. So here I am ^^.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello all. I'm from Indonesia, I write Construct 2 tutorial in Indonesian in a local newspaper to help spread game development knowledge in Indonesia.

• Im am the EnderGamesBR I Love Games and i just have a PS3

• Hello everyone,

I'm a programmer that has been dabbling in game making for years now in my off time. I found out about Construct2 from the Microsoft Virtual Academy tutorial that featured the product in one of their tutorials. I thought I'd try it out.

• Hello world!

I'm Gustavo, a web programmer from Uruguay, and since 2013, an amateur HTML5 game developer with Construct 2 and other technologies.

This is my first creation: http://www.scirra.com/arcade/action/14617/run-for-your-life-the-mist, you can also find it in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.g3studiouy.runforyourlife.themist

It's a pleasure to be part of this great community.

Warm regards to all!

• hello

• So, who are you? How did you find out about Construct? What brought you into the seedy underworld of making games? What interests you? Where have you been, and where are you headed?

Hello I am a 2D artist. I do a range of different art styles; concept art, pixel art, vectors. I came to game making from the perspective of an artist working on other people's games. Ive been doing contracts through odesk making graphics for basic games (runners, infinite jumpers, beat em ups, shooters etc).

Which has been cool because its given me a clear understanding of exactly what kind of assets are needed for a game.

So now I want to make my own, instead of just working on other peoples, and thats how I found C2. From everything I read C2 seems to be considered one of the friendliest games engines for people like me.

Initially I plan to keep it simple. I want to make a basic platformer and see if I can have it published on the AppStore or Google Play. I have a bunch of draft artwork developed, now I'm just working thru C2 tutorials to figure out how it all works.

I have to say I'm liking the active forum and well structured documentation for C2.

• i am kye thomas i am from canada my brother told me about construct 2 i love a game called star86

• Hey, Just started using construct in class and just finishing the tutorial was amazing, can't wait to do more work with this.

• Hello guys!

My name is Tom aka DupDev and I am from Germany. I developed a Pong clone with another program but decided to get Construct 2 because of it´s biiiig list of features. But before buying it, I will take a look at it and hopefully be pleased. It´s looking good so far.

Greetz!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)