The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi !!. Newbie here

• Hi Im Roger. I wabt to create a Super Mario like game with items found in levels to collect and use in the game (and switch at will). Never been good at programming, but going to give this a go.

• New to game development using HTML5, seems it is a great approach and wants to try it.

• Trueno Elfico

Hi I'm a student of Software Engineering from México.

Just the past weekend I heard of the existence of construct 2.

I had signed this event with the intention of finding a team and develop a game in just two days, as I only knew developing in XNA GAME STUDIO, and was the only one with experience in the team, so doing it this way was not feasible, then a guy who apparently works for Microsoft told us to Construct 2.

Before that my team wanted to use Unity but no time for that, so I started to explore the possibilities of Construct 2 and Wow!.

I loved it, i was using it for about 30 hours in just 2 days, we did a little space game, a prototype of an idea.

A little piece of knowledge.

I look forward to getting your license, congratulations guys is beautiful.

• HEYO!!! All cauliflower are the best! And everyone else. hope to discover some awesome games!

• HI EveryOne/quote]

• well I am learning game development at Microsoft virtual academy . This is the start of my carrier.

• HI, my name is Rafael Costa, I'm from Portugal, and I found about Scirra and Construct2 from a course in MVA ( Microsoft Virtual Academy).

I'm just starting this chapter in my life, I found out that I just love programming and creating, I strated out learning C# and then found myself interested in creating games so I followed MVA's 'Gaming Engines for Windows 8 Jump Start' course and one of the Modules is all about Construct2 so I'm downloading it and I'm going to try it out!

Right from the start I wanna thank the Scirra team and let you know that, altough it is not easy to make software free, I really believe you deserve all the praise for making that effort.

Thumbs up for Scirra!

• Hello there gang I'm Sho well atleast thats what most call me.

Yes i'm the newest noob of the community but very eager and excited to get started. I have research quite a few of these game making engines and this is where i ended up. Nice to meet you all and koddos to Construct2..

• Hello

• Hello everyone! I'm new here, just now checking out the Tutorials page. I own an indie company called Bitpoint Games. I have experience with another engine named 3D RAD. I switched over to Construct 2 as I think that a better introduction to making a game would be starting a 2D Platformer. After some review, it seems that Construct 2 would be perfect for this. Well, bye forum!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • G'day,

I'm Andrew. I've been toying with Construct 2 (free edition) for several months now but other than trying the "create a..." beginner tutorials I haven't really delved too deeply into it. About a week ago I decided to have a go at creating my own game (nothing special, just a learning exercise). I have been really impressed with the quality of the tutorials and the help given in the forum, not to mention the quality of Construct 2 itself.

I'm not generally the type to ask for help - I feel it's a rare occurrence that an answer can't be found with some diligent Googling and a bit of trial and error - but I wanted to be able to get in and actually acknowledge the authors of these tutorials when I have used them. Hence my registration.

Cheers,

Andrew.

• Hello, I'm Fernando, from Brazil, Thank You Scirra providing us with the tool of pure awesomeness =DDDD

• Hello everybody. It makes me genuinely happy that Scirra exist.

Happy programming!

• My name is Liam and I downloaded this program for a workshop and am looking forward to learning how to use it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)