The Most Unwanted Song

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
An album made by me on Fl studio. 9 songs in mp3 format
  • I found this posted on another forum and thought I'd share

http://www.ubu.com/sound/komar.html

Basically, guy named David Soldier created a poll to find out what people want least in music, then made a song that had all of those elements in it. It's 22 minutes long, and includes such awesome things as an opera singer rapping about cowboys and Frankenstein (with bagpipes), and children singing about how you should do all of your Ramadan shopping at Wal*Mart while a lo-fi Casio synth plays a canned demo song. What, I ask you, could be more awesome than that?

Get the .mp3 here:

http://ubu.artmob.ca/sound/komar_melami ... edSong.mp3

• It didn't started that bad acctualy. But when rap starts plaing it was just almost unlistenable.

• Holy mother of God... what the shit was THAT?!

~Sol

• Actually I started to like it from about 5th minute. Hey, that's really enjoyable song! ^^'

• About half way through there is a pretty awesome banjo bit, but the rest of the thing makes my ears bleed.

~Sol

• Holy mother of God... what the shit was THAT?!

~Sol

Hehe

You know that Tenacious D song "Tribute?" This is the song Jack Black is singing about in that song

• What's the point? At first I thought it was bad in a funny way, but it quickly got bad in a bad way. So they succeeded in making a song I have no interest in listening to. Whoop de doo!

• Personally I thought it was pretty bad-in-a-funny-way all the way through

Then again I really enjoy terrible B-movies and outsider music that other people would generally find unlistenable. Crappy stuff is just amusing to me.

• Wow that was terrible lol

Lots of people will listen to it just so when someones like 'oh have you heard the new song by ___ its the worse thing ever' you can go 'no...you wanna know what the worse song ever is? i've got it on my ipod...have a listen to THIS'

People like things to dislike. For example, if we had a 'worse game created in Construct' award, I bet everyone here would download the game that was awarded it even though they know they are going to be disappointed by it...as a society we like seeing stuff thats shit Sadly the mainstream media tends to take it too far

• kill me, its .... so ... horrible.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow that was terrible lol

Lots of people will listen to it just so when someones like 'oh have you heard the new song by ___ its the worse thing ever' you can go 'no...you wanna know what the worse song ever is? i've got it on my ipod...have a listen to THIS'

People like things to dislike. For example, if we had a 'worse game created in Construct' award, I bet everyone here would download the game that was awarded it even though they know they are going to be disappointed by it...as a society we like seeing stuff thats s**t Sadly the mainstream media tends to take it too far

We also like to smell other peoples farts.

It's true.

~Sol

• People like things to dislike. For example, if we had a 'worse game created in Construct' award, I bet everyone here would download the game that was awarded it even though they know they are going to be disappointed by it...

I already know what the worst game made in Construct is... because I made it

Only a few people have ever seen it... and it's likely to stay that way

• I already know what the worst game made in Construct is... because I made it

Only a few people have ever seen it... and it's likely to stay that way

Dammit, Deadeye! Now you've gone and made me curious.

• Hehe, you should count yourself one of the lucky ones who hasn't played Wheelchair Basketball

I won't bother posting it on the forum. Catch me in chat some time and I might toss you a link.

• Oh no the horrors of wheel chair basket ball!!!!!!!!!!!

I have in fact played it. I also still have the file but I think only Deadeye should be able to distribute this monstrosity.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)