Swine Flu

0 favourites
  • SB how did you felt day before you felt ill?

• SB how did you felt day before you felt ill?

Extremely fatigued, like I had just woken up first thing in the morning but it lasted all day. I was also sore through my muscles and got shivers easily if it was even slightly cold.

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Heh, my sister and her girl friend got it. 'm concerned wether i've cought it too - did you have filling of pressure on your chest and dry kof?

• Heh, my sister and her girl friend got it. 'm concerned wether i've cought it too - did you have filling of pressure on your chest and dry kof?

Not so much pressure on the chest, but a dry cough for sure.

Go get checked out man, better safe than sorry.

~Sol

• > Heh, my sister and her girl friend got it. 'm concerned wether i've cought it too - did you have filling of pressure on your chest and dry kof?

>

Not so much pressure on the chest, but a dry cough for sure.

Go get checked out man, better safe than sorry.

~Sol

Here in england we have to call hotline, and they giving you diagnose on the phone, and if diagnose is possitive thay're giving you special number with wich you can pick up your medicine for free. I'm going today to pick up to packs for my sister and her friend. I wander too that if i would start taking tamiflu now, maybe i would be able to escape the worst part of the flu?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)