Soundstream Car Audio - SoldjahBoy's Install

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for a police car chase game, fully documented in comments and video
  • > Har, she wouldn't last a day in open sea.

>

Lol nice account deadeye...

LOL I was going to say the exact same thing hahaha... there must be something to it

Sagal

I was going to put 2x12" in the back, but at the time I didn't think it would fit... turns out I could have crammed it in there, but one of those bad boys is enough, trust me...

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh! I get it now! Captain Dreadeye!

• That's why mine looks standard from the outside...

Hmm I like that. I always thought of doing that for the engine ($ome day), but I didn't think of the speakers.

• Oh! I get it now! Captain Dreadeye!

Slightly offtopic, but please can someone make a Captain Dreadeye game?

On topic: I couldn't believe it when you told me the power of this system, and I can't imagine how loud it must be!

• > Oh! I get it now! Captain Dreadeye!

>

Slightly offtopic, but please can someone make a Captain Dreadeye game?

On topic: I couldn't believe it when you told me the power of this system, and I can't imagine how loud it must be!

its just captain.

and believe me we already are, and its awesome so far.

• Can't wait to get fix our Chrysler.. It has so big trunk that I can fit about anything there though on the other side I like it's engine's sound so much that I don't care for stereo system

Btw my friend's old car hard single 12' or 14' which took whole trunk as it was small Nissan Micra and when u had volume too load its lights started to flicker with subwoofer because car's alternator didn't power enough

• Rich

Yeah, the 520W front amp died within an hour of installing it, so it got replaced with the 760W version... so now I'm bangin' with over 1400W (R.M.S. (or, proper sound measurement)) or 2800W ("Max") or (for the really lame "ultra cheap brand" comparison 46,200W P.M.P.O.)

Btw my friend's old car hard single 12' or 14' which took whole trunk as it was small Nissan Micra and when u had volume too load its lights started to flicker with subwoofer because car's alternator didn't power enough

It would have been either 12" or 15"... and his lights were dimming from, yes, lack of power. If he had installed a either capacitor, second battery, or bigger alternator it would have stopped doing that. Looks like I'm going to have to do all three since my alternator is this tiny pissy little thing, and I can already smell the brushes burning when it's cranked up high. The thing draws 120A when its at 80% volume, with the amps at 60% gain... the thing still has another 15% volume and 35% gain to go O.o

Will video soon

~Sol

• Lol ok well it was funny and the car's hood actually popped open always Well Micra is very small car so it almost actually jumped but well the car cost 50 euros for him and the sound stuff well over 1000 euros (bought second hand )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)