Reaching 10000 Reputation Points

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi Tom ,

I want to reach 10000 reputation points , ( I have 8000 Now) so all I need is 2000.

To Increase reputation is to:

• Post Replies
    • Comment on Blogpost
    • get Badges
    • Make A Tutorial

Is there any other fast way to gain more reputation? and Does High Reputation Unlocks new things?

Kind Regards,

Naji kadri

• The point of reputation is mainly to show that you contribute to the community. Once you're able to post URL links there's not much else that it is used for. I think it'd actually be better if there was less ways to earn reputation, such as if you only get it for years active on the forums (50% of the year you sign in?) and if you post the answer to someone's question or a tutorial or game to the arcade.

• The aim of the reputation system is to emphasise quality, not quantity, of contributions. So we specifically want to avoid "quick-fix" ways to get loads of rep.

• The point of reputation is mainly to show that you contribute to the community. Once you're able to post URL links there's not much else that it is used for. I think it'd actually be better if there was less ways to earn reputation, such as if you only get it for years active on the forums (50% of the year you sign in?) and if you post the answer to someone's question or a tutorial or game to the arcade.

I think you need 5000 to edit tutorials too, but as Naji is already at 8000, I think10000 is not useful feature wise.

Agreed with the user given rep for non feature based rep

• My goal is 1 million rep.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I wish there was a person who reads every single post and add rep points manually for every valuable post. And i wish people seeing other people with much higher rep point would know that they can get help or advice from them... oh well.

• I totally agree, shinkan. Oh wait, no I don't

• I totally agree, shinkan. Oh wait, no I don't

• I wish there was a person who reads every single post and add rep points manually for every valuable post. And i wish people seeing other people with much higher rep point would know that they can get help or advice from them... oh well.

Some forums have the "thank poster" feature that allows people to like a post and give the poster points. Maybe a little more practical than one person lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)