New Free Game

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • I've downloaded a new free game - Wind of Luck, which is a dot com game and I'm loving it!

The tech stuff you probably want to know, which I am by no means a tech person as you may have gathered by now, but for those of you who want the facts: Wind of Luck is a session-based team multiplayer online game dedicated to naval battles of the age of sail warships. It's a unique opportunity to feel like a commander or pirate captain in the midst of a furious seafight offensive!

The game features team vs team battles, which allows you to fight against random opponents, train together with your friends, sharpening various combat skills and exploring various locations. Battles will take place in truly special seascapes which offer not only a good spectacle, but also the tactical challenge of a variety of battle conditions. There is nothing that can stop you on your way to be a true sea wolf!

It's actually entertaining, challenging and totally gets your attention while you're playing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)