iPhone 6 and 6 Plus benchmarks

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • It's of course the benchmarks that are centered around browser tests, which are the most important and interesting to us; take a look at the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus scores:

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6_ ... 1142p5.php

The browser tests are the 2 tests at the bottom.

What is missing is the iPhone 5 with iOS 8; the one in the link uses iOS 7 - but I tested my iPhone 5 with iOS 8.0.2, to 12424 in the Kraken 1.1 test (using Safari), which is a nice improvement over the 14.171 for iOS 7 on the same device (lower is better), but still very far from the stellar performance of the new iPhone 6 devices.

So; I'm using my iPhone 5 as a test platform right now, as it marks the slowest performance people in general will encounter. Of course there are still a lot of 4s and 4 devices around, but as time goes by, they become more rare - and we can trust that an iPhone 5-ish performance, even for lowend smartphones, is indeed possible for us to aim for.

* It's worth noting that running the Kraken 1.1 on the latest Chrome for iOS (8.0.2), resulted in a freeze. o_O

• in iphone 6+ landscape mode game is hiding by address bar. Any one can help me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • suji - I think the best solution is to create a direct shortcut, so it's executed as a web app...

In Safari:

• Tap the square box with the arrow going up
    • In the bottom row of icons, scroll right and choose "More"
    • choose "Add to Home Screen"

An icon will be created on your home screen. When you open through that, the address bar will be gone.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)