FanBoy whit a dream

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use your imagination and build your dream house!
  • I...am... ok let me start again, i dont speak (or write) really well inglish but i like this program, I Come from use MMF2 but, something in this program don't like to much and construct had it... but I don't no is this program is easy just like MMF 2 or is harder? y hope not... ok that all i had a proyect really good proyect when i now somethig about construct, then I start that one jajaja

• Construct has a steep learning curve, but once you get used to it making simple games becomes a breeze. Larger games are only a little harder but very time-consuming with debugging and setting a direction for it. In short, construct is a lot better than MMF2 and I recommend it to anyone wanting to make 2D games.

You will love it! :)

• Construct has a steep learning curve

Not really, learning from the Ghost Shooter tutorial will have you on the right track in no time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yeah It's really easy to use (to me at least :)), and indeed is better than mmf specially when creating actions, construct has a cleaner look

• If you are already familiar with software like MMF, MMF2, TGF, etc... then Construct should be second nature for you already. The event system works in a very similar way (but better :D) and over-all Construct is FAR more powerful, and also performs a lot better.

You shouldn't have any issues at all really, but if you do just ask the community!

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)