Dreamcast 2? Maybe....

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hybrid PC/Console

[quote:3javuuu6]The site speculates that the system may be a PC-console hybrid, and it might use x86 architecture while sporting a NVIDIA GTX 740 GPU, an Intel i5 4460 at 3.4GHz, and 8GB of DDR3 RAM.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1924475 ... le-hybrid/

• Never mind... It's a fake..

I'm sad as hell right now, getting my damn hopes up..

http://kotaku.com/no-sega-isnt-launchin ... 1749342080

• Yep. My eyes lit up when I first saw that news feed yesterday. Bummer when I found out it was fake too. But if Sega ever decided to make another console...I'd be one of the first in line. Genesis and Dreamcast were my faves. I even dusted off the old DC and passed it on to my 6-year-old son (with 200+ games) and he loves it. He'd rather play it than the X360. Lol!

• Yep. My eyes lit up when I first saw that news feed yesterday. Bummer when I found out it was fake too. But if Sega ever decided to make another console...I'd be one of the first in line. Genesis and Dreamcast were my faves. I even dusted off the old DC and passed it on to my 6-year-old son (with 200+ games) and he loves it. He'd rather play it than the X360. Lol!

Your son has taste lol.

• I have a Dreamcast too, and believe me its a great console and have great games.

I know that the Dreamcast 2 news is fake, but it would be great if SEGA launch another console, with a good and solid marketing and games this time. And also it would be great for us too, if they allow us to make games for it. .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

No let it get to much dust the disc reader spinner motor get rusty and then it stop reading the discs. I got one of my two consoles with that problem, and now even my other consoles that read disc I try to use them every couple of months to avoid that.

• > Yep. My eyes lit up when I first saw that news feed yesterday. Bummer when I found out it was fake too. But if Sega ever decided to make another console...I'd be one of the first in line. Genesis and Dreamcast were my faves. I even dusted off the old DC and passed it on to my 6-year-old son (with 200+ games) and he loves it. He'd rather play it than the X360. Lol!

>

No let it get to much dust the disc reader spinner motor get rusty and then it stop reading the discs. I got one of my two consoles with that problem, and now even my other consoles that read disc I try to use them every couple of months to avoid that.

You can buy a SD Card adapter for the Dreamcast, if you still wish to play games on it instead of using an emulator.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • great ... remember me with old times

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)