CURIOUS - How Many Simultaneous Projects?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Okay guys,

Out of sheer curiosity, how many projects are you working on simultaneously (not counting on the back-burner)?

It would be great if we could work on one thing and get it done before moving on the next project, but I doubt for most of us that's natural. Like an artist staring at a blank canvas, moving on to something else can help erode a mental block...

So - Not necessarily every day, but at least projects that you're conciously thinking about?

For me - Although I tend to focus on only one at a time, there FIVE major ones that I'm always concious of. Each one (mostly) different from the other.

I try to write EVERYTHING down, and in total I have another dozen rough draft ideas... (some day BACON MAN will live!)

But how about you - how many are you working on simultaneously?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Two.

Well, actualy 6 but I'm focusing on 2, but the others always come to my mind. But if I don't focus I will never finish any.

So... Two.

• It might be a bit different for hobbyist vs. money-making, but I typically work on 4 - 5 products at the same time. It's not all from scratch though, some stuff is on finished products that need some parts reworked for certain clients (change logos/texts for example).

• I normally have two new projects on the go and a third that needs updating.

• I have one game project and a million art projects.

• I have one game project and a million art projects.

I think you just described every one of us artists in a single go,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)