Clickteam Fusion 2.5 on Steam

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Seems like Clickteam dropped the tired term "multimedia" and added .5 to the version number, but this still looks exactly like old MMF2:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248170

That event editor still gives me a headache. The only thing it got going for it are the exporters I guess. I also wonder how their HTML5 exported stuff compares to Construct 2, anyone with experience there?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What was that older game maker they've had - TGF, yeah, original one. Was one of my first makers. But the one they've head before that - was it click and play? Yeah. Will never forget looking up examples of scrolling for that ( since it didn't had scrolling ). But in tgf, around year 1999/2000 I did a lot of cool things. My fav was the samurai combat prototype i did, with line of sight and enemy AI. Old times :D But let me get a grasp on construct instantly.

I was thinking of going back in to game dev and getting in to MMF ( now Fusion ) but around that time I've learned about construct ( back then it was construct v 0.11 i think ) and decided to wait with it till construct will be more usable. As it stands had to wait till C2 came out, since CC was constantly crushing >.>

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)