"a haunting"

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
  • im sure alot of people remember "a haunting" on discovery.

that really is the most scary show ever, passing paranormal activity by scaryness.

just the voice of the narrator is...great.

every episode you watch has a new element to #$^ikq@# your mentality for the remaining life.

you think your no longer scared of the episode about the young boy who was slowly becoming an evil demon?

how about a nice exorcism?

oh your over that too?

how about some nice ghost photos with nasty faces.

one of my most fun moment was a sleepover at a friends house with an air conditioner that kept cracking and making noises, we laughted so much.

• I've had bigger scares looking in the mirror. Seriously, I never did get those shows! There was one (UK show I think) where they climbed into a hole to get to the cellar(?). That was pretty creepy. I liked Fact or Faked though.

• in the original ending of paranormal activity 1, the girl kills her husband then proceeds to shake sitting next to the bed for 6 hours, then gets shot by the police like a dog.

isnt that pretty depressing and scary?

• in the original ending of paranormal activity 1, the girl kills her husband then proceeds to shake sitting next to the bed for 6 hours, then gets shot by the police like a dog.

isnt that pretty depressing and scary?

she gets shoot because the demon slamed the door in the background and scared the police officer who pulled the trigger :3 love that small tasty details

even if the overall movie sucked incredibly.

• The best one was Ghost Hunters.Fact or Fake is a good show but theyre debunking methods aren't that convincing and they always choose the creatures or aliens cases which is really getting old quickly.The one with the black lion was hillarious,That video was so conveniently blurry you couldn't make out what it was.

• interesting, i always though they shot her because she was walking at them.

nice to know someone saw the original good ending instead of that %% spielberg did...why spielberg why.

there was a show on discovery about ghosts and stuff being debunked by a bunch of teen looking people.

in the end they always made fun of the ghost and debunked it the stupidest way possible.

its a slap in the face of every inteligent person

• interesting, i always though they shot her because she was walking at them.

nice to know someone saw the original good ending instead of that %% spielberg did...why spielberg why.

there was a show on discovery about ghosts and stuff being debunked by a bunch of teen looking people.

in the end they always made fun of the ghost and debunked it the stupidest way possible.

its a slap in the face of every inteligent person

Subscribe to Construct videos now

pay close attention at the doors in the background

Police ws about to just arrest her but the demon scared them and they shoot.

no witness - no proofs. no proofs - no one can tell the whole "demon story"

i havent noticed it the first time though.

sidenote: PA had like what? 3 endings?

Still the best ghost horror movie i have ever seen would be like:

Hounting in Conecticut (the old one from '70s)

Shining

Rose Red

Poltergeist

Animals Cemetary

• this is a random post, but i do know the show.

in fact, i was terrified of it, every time i fell asleep on the couch watching discovery i would wake up at 2am and that show would be playing, some creepy stuff would be going on, and i would desperately search for the remote to shut it off but never find it since i was in a crack of or under the couch.

• i have to watch the old conecticut movie. i only know the conecticut episode from the discovery show. it was pilot episode of first season and it just hit you like a brick of fear.

you expect the first episode to be a little more light, but no

flashy light bulbs, demons throwing fireballs, and demons chocking women when exorcised

• actualy i really laughted yesterday, when one episode, the demon wanted to kill a baby, and throwed a shampoo bottle at the mother and her baby, but he missed by a meter. and he was shooting from two meters. how come a demon can lift a bottle and throw it like a bullet, but misses by a meter? i started to laught but when i heard they moved out of the house and no one knows what happend to the demon i stoped laughting immedietly

• That sounds freaky.

• old "hunting in connecticut" is far diffrent from the 2009 version.

actuly, as always - hollywood makes a cartoon show out of cold and chilly horror. When watching the remake i was yawing half of the time and laughing the other half.

The '70s version has its unique touch you can sense from various '70s-'80s movies.

Theres no fleshy computer special effects, no 3D bullshit, no 300MIL $ budget.

But the atmosphear... you can literaly touch it. Its that dense.

as a sidenote: the whole Conecticut ghost story, as most of then - is just lies and overgrown imagination. Fact doesnt fit, and refuse to be linked into a whole piece.

If there was a demon of some sort, it followed them or "retired"

but nothing i ever seen in cinema or TV can possible beat my own ghost expirience.

but thats another story.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah I was just saying I liked Fact or Faked, didn't mean I believed any of it The other one I liked (but was obviously faked) was Destination Truth. I only watched one season, couldn't be arsed after that..

• Yeah I was just saying I liked Fact or Faked, didn't mean I believed any of it The other one I liked (but was obviously faked) was Destination Truth. I only watched one season, couldn't be arsed after that..

Destination Truth? never heard of it. What is it?

(i know i can propably just google up that title but i prefer "good old fasion" opinion sharing and asking rather then checking up everything via uncle Google )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)