3D Top Down shooter

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Car Pack 1
$2.99 USD
3D models + Rendered Low-Poly Cars in isometric, top-down, and side angles.
  • Hi everyone!

I only recently found this HTML5 creator, and it's very good and flexible for what I was looking for. I do have a question though. I used to be a flash developer, and many games utilized a term we call 3d top down, something like where the whole map moves, and rotates, while the character and the camera stay still. A good example of what I'm looking for/want to emulate in HTML5 is realmofthemadgod.com

That's the design I'm striving for, which would be easier than a full out 3D design (because ROTMG uses pixels and the character doesn't rotate).

My question is; is this possible to create without excess coding, and second, if anyone has done anything of this sort.

Second question, I was reading up about random polygon map generating for flash back when I was developing/looking into flash, and I found this; www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation It seems that they have made a java+processing version (http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/#source), would it be possible to implement into Construct 2?

Thanks in advanced!

A new fan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)