(Legal) Sprite recource site?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A set of vector game assets contains ground tiles and several objects, used for creating platformer games
  • deadeye,

I completely understand and agree with you. Sorry If my post implied other wise I was just about to leave and saw your post and had to reply then my parents said we had to go now or that was that lol. Thats all, Effort is essential for making great games it is true I would not think other wise. But yes you need to have fun with it right?! Thats the whole point of being an independent Game Developer!

David,

Isn't that video pretty?! I was amazed at the power of the A7 engine, I highly recommend it to anyone who can code in C# at all or is decent at level building in a World builder.

Anyway I'll see you guys around, thanks again for all the help, fun, chating and support it means alot

P.S. Rember me saying I was getting a Longboard Skateboard? Here is the one I got....I am in the off topic forum I believe so I hope it's ok to post this...

http://www.daddiesboardshop.com/never-s ... board.aspx

Pretty sweet eh? "Never Summer Concept" W00t!!!!

• Long thread is long.

Good effort is good.

Short post is short.

Keep it up, if you are using Photoshop or a similar program for doing your graphics... I am always happy to give some pointers! Let me know if you want to know the best/easiest way to do something, keeping in mind I know Photoshop the best. Good luck!

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the kind offer!!!I will keep you in mind especially once I purchase photoshop. What version of PS to you use by the way? CS3? Thats probably what I'll get. Thanks again guys!!!! Bye!!!!

• Thanks for the kind offer!!!I will keep you in mind especially once I purchase photoshop. What version of PS to you use by the way? CS3? Thats probably what I'll get. Thanks again guys!!!! Bye!!!!

I just have CS (the first one)... I never buy the latest version because I can never afford it :/

They will be much the same though, I don't think CS3 has many new options that are considered "must have".

• Whoa!!!

I did not know it was that expensive...Nevermind for now lol I'll stick with my Paint.NET and GIMP lol.

• Whoa!!!

I did not know it was that expensive...Nevermind for now lol I'll stick with my Paint.NET and GIMP lol.

Well, for more simple work you can always get Photoshop Elements... it has most of the main features of Photoshop but leaves out some stuff that will typically only be used by very advanced users or professionals. I use it for commercial design work as well as doing stuff like spriting, so I have the expensive version. You should be able to get elements for around $150 AUD (I guess it depends where you live) as opposed to the $2000 AUD or so for CS3.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)