What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Half Life 3...?

• Oh, I'm waiting for the Legacy of the Void extension for Starcraft 2, and the PC release of GTA V actually. It looks quite amazing.

• Inside ... from playdead studios.

• Hearts of Iron IV - Grand strategy WW2 game from Paradox (the guys of CK2 fame)

Cities: Skyline - City building game that could be everything that SC5 made us think it would do

GTA V for PC - Probably need a new PC for that, but I have until early 2015 to get that ;D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Leaufai

Cities Skylines looks interesting. Didn't even bother with the new Sim City.

• Leaufai

I can get why. SC4 didn't have perfect pathfinding or great game balance either, but it had at least large cities (especially when you used region play) and you could change your terrain. That's something a city builder needs. Luckily Skylines seems to have both a good terrain generator/editor and large cities (36 km² and more if you have a very beefy PC).

• [quote:3n5qpiir]but it had at least large cities

Isn't that exactly what it didn't have. Based on some reviews

In my opinion the regions doesn't really count. And of course there was loads of other issues.

• Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number. I had a blast playing the first one, and I have high hopes for the second chapter. Maybe a tiny better scenario?

No man's sky : What an ambitious project! And from such a small studio!

That hack'n'slash from a Korean studio that I can't remember the name. It looked so cool in the previews! Like better than Diablo3.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)