What are you playing?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • Hi Everyone!

I received a link to play a new game Wind of Luck, and I'm loving it!

The tech stuff you probably want to know, which I am by no means a tech person as you may have gathered by now, but for those of you who want the facts: Wind of Luck is a session-based team multiplayer online game dedicated to naval battles of the age of sail warships. It's a unique opportunity to feel like a commander or pirate captain in the midst of a furious seafight offensive!

The game features team vs team battles, which allows you to fight against random opponents, train together with your friends, sharpening various combat skills and exploring various locations. Battles will take place in truly special seascapes which offer not only a good spectacle, but also the tactical challenge of a variety of battle conditions. There is nothing that can stop you on your way to be a true sea wolf!

It's actually entertaining, challenging and totally gets your attention while you're playing.

The older members of the family are totally hooked too, in fact everyone I've shared it with so far has enjoyed it so could make for some interesting battles in the near future.

The best news, it's free to download, (let's face it, that's why I tried it) so why not try it, share your thoughts: ‪Link to the game: To be clear, I did not make this game, it isn't mine, I simply took up an opportunity to try it and share my thoughts and blog about something different, (I blog a lot about stuff) but this world is all new and exciting to me!

Thank you for reading, enjoy playing.

• Tetris & Dungeon Quest (http://dq.shinyboxgames.com/)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Currently playing Elite: Dangerous and loving every moment, !

• Well it's Sunday people, a day to kick back & let the games begin...or continue! Enjoy.

• Nothing, watching "Detective Conan" the whole day

• Currently playing Elite: Dangerous and loving every moment, !

looks very good, maybe have to buy it some day

• Giganten You can pre-order the Digital Mercenary Edition which is 35 pounds (40 euro and 50 USD) which gives you a bunch of additional things upon launch, and is cheaper than the game will cost upon launch.

Still playing and it's a lot of fun!

• Hitman 2, again.

• I play a game in FaceBook Farm ville

• I know it has been a long time but altough it is now as good as the old ones I play "Resident Evil 6". Maybe I try Dead Island 2 soon!

• Just finished Qora. What a brilliant design and beautiful music, but such a poor scenario.

• Persona 3 FES. One of the best, most atmospheric RPGs I've ever played.

I've also been enjoying some Super Smash Bros. for Wii U off and on.

• Went back to my favorites list and started off my late night run with Shadow of the Colossus. No need for words, no need for a hard backstory. Just the reason and the means to get through something while struggling to make giants fall.

And in my opinion, a brilliantly made game.

• The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time (On my Nintendo 64, not a emulator)

Finished the first 2 stones as young Link, 20 Gold Skulltulas and 2 bottles so far.

• Currently not playing anything.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)