wanna help for mind game app

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of board games to make your day joyful. Play, Enjoy, Relax
  • Hey ya people, i am new to your game community and need some unique and conceptual ideas for adding up into the game. Actually me and my daughter make a new game which is especially for children,as that game will be very interesting and purpose behind that game is only to develop mind states and growth of the children. It is basically a mind game and having various things that helps children to grow in correct manner.Here are many learning concepts are also present in that game. But we want some more ideas and suggestions which are essential for children in today's. so , can you guys suggest me some ideas for add up into that game and also tell me "interesting title of the game". please urgent need your help!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can add rhymes section, vocabulary section , puzzles section, music section and all the things that are loved by the baby's or childs. I have some name suggestions, hope that "ll help you and if you like it, then you can choose out of them.

Adonis enjoy

Amo game

child- God's angelia

home play ground

lil mind growth

hope you "ll choose the best one. All the best.

• Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions and support. I will definitely use all that sections in my game application. I choose "Child- god's angelia" as i seriously love that name because of it's uniqueness and meaning. That title name having really deep and valuable meaning. babynology.com/meaning-angelia-f6.html . I don't have words to say thank you. God bless you dear.

• Here are some brain games for kids.

Mazes

Mario Memory

Spiderman Web of Words

MathCar Racing

Puzzle Shuffle

• Nice thought. I suggest you to add some rhyming section, puzzles section that can help kids to learn and enjoy. It will make their learning easy.

You can also add some mind games which can increase the knowledge of children’s. This can make them intelligent and smart to handle situations in their daily life.

• i just say best of luck

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)