Evil War 2D, Shoot-Em-Up Based on Egyptian Mythology

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Loopable Tracks, 4 Musical Stems, 5 Event Stingers, and 43 Sound Effects.
  • Evil War:

Shoot MASSIVE Beams from your Chest, Face 1000 enemies! Defeat the toughest Bosses (3 Unique Bosses) and Increase/ease your survival chances with power-ups and Upgrades in our latest Endless side-scroller shoot-em-up! Brag about your Kill count... 10,000!!!! And how many Waves you managed to Survive Or About the amount you earned in ONE Go!! (without defeat) and/or show em your biggest GUN!!! Endless fun awaits, literally, in our latest and greatest game, Evil War!

Enjoy my latest game thank you!

If you like what I have created here, Thank you and Expect more great games!

Evil War (£0.79) is available for sale now on the goo.gl/36bsB5 App-Store or goo.gl/wcoMKW Google-Play Store. Or get It free and test the game with your product before purchase, found below:

youtube.com/watch Evil War Trailer

Enjoy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tell me what you think of my game, feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

Also Warning: The game is challenging at first, however, with upgrades you powers evolve and once tough enemies become easy snacks... Commitment, will help you on the long run, also Boss Battles which can be encountered once you have managed to achieve 12+ Waves (requires a good amount of upgrades to withstand). So Remember, skill, upgrades and determination is your friend!

Also the game is EXTREMELY addictive, you will find that out when you have bought the "peeeeewwwwwwwww"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)