Spriter Pro for grabs :)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • I've bought the early adopter version of Spriter Pro a long time ago, and I also bought the latest Humble Bundle, so I have a spare Spriter Pro license to give away.

I ask that only people who are actually going to use it in the foreseeable future to ask me for the license, since I don't want it to just collect dust at someone's steam library...

I'll decide tomorrow who'll get it

Disclaimer: this was coordinated with lucid (AKA BrashMonkey) and with his approval, since I didn't want to do anything that will upset him

• Speaking of which, I'm eyeing 'tis bundle too. I would buy it right away if Construct 2 arrives as new content. Didn't bought it yet cause I already have Spriter Pro too.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you are giving one away then I'd like to receive it.

• I am new to game development and started with construct and have been learning non stop for weeks and produced my first effort at a game that i am really pleased with.

I now need to tackle the graphics and have heard of spriter and it seems to be a great piece of kit, after purchasing construct I have been holding off until I can afford spriter,.

This would be a great help to a new wanabe game creator.

Here hoping

Thanks

• I am new to game development and started with construct and have been learning non stop for weeks and produced my first effort at a game that i am really pleased with.

I now need to tackle the graphics and have heard of spriter and it seems to be a great piece of kit, after purchasing construct I have been holding off until I can afford spriter,.

This would be a great help to a new wanabe game creator.

Here hoping

Thanks

• Well participing with your agreement wont hurt right?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)