Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Is it worth?

Thanks,

Khagan

• O yes it si .

With ease animate character and effect

• It's on sale right now on steam for $14.99 .

• It's on sale right now on steam for $14.99 .

kudos!

• Thanks for the responses!!! I am sad that I just checked this now. Its not on sale anymore :c Guess I have to pay full price :l

• I don't know exactly the date, but there will be more sales certainly within the next couple of months, either on Steam, our own site, or here on the Scirra store.

cheers.

-Mike at BrashMonkey

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know exactly the date, but there will be more sales certainly within the next couple of months, either on Steam, our own site, or here on the Scirra store.

cheers.

-Mike at BrashMonkey

Thank you for the response! I bought it for full price and have no regrets. Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work at Brash Monkey!

• Quick question:

Can Spriter/Pro animate a single whole image using bones?

I've recently been playing with this function in Flash and seen other tools out there but I haven't been in Spriter in a while. I would love for this to be possible but I have a feeling that it wouldn't work in C2 because the image mesh created for the animation wouldn't carry over..

I guess at the very least it would be worth it even if you had to export a sprite sheet of the fluid animation though.

• Quick question:

Can Spriter/Pro animate a single whole image using bones?

I've recently been playing with this function in Flash and seen other tools out there but I haven't been in Spriter in a while. I would love for this to be possible but I have a feeling that it wouldn't work in C2 because the image mesh created for the animation wouldn't carry over..

I guess at the very least it would be worth it even if you had to export a sprite sheet of the fluid animation though.

They are working on it. May take several months before it's ready for prime time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)