Sprite Font Generator - v3

From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • Ah OK. Thanks for the quick reply.

• This has helped us tremendously with variable width spritefonts. Fantastic work! I was wondering though, could you add a vertical shift as well?

Each character is either pushed up to the edge of its grid square, or takes up the whole thing, so we're having a hard time modifying them in photoshop. In this particular case we want to add a thick outline. We can try shifting everything over a bit and increasing the size of the grid squares, but I worry that will screw up the spacing.

• Tokinsom

I can look into that.

• V2.6 added, to add Vertical shift, as requested by

• Awesome we appreciate it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm using your Font Generator in all my games! It's awesome! What is Vertical Shift :/ ????

• Iolva

It shifts the letters down from the top.

• I was so happy that I had this until I realized it just breaks my project in exporting. The exporter will stay stuck at the spritefont images... Anyone mind finding out about it? I can't figure it out why is it a problem?

• Jaydon export works fine here. Are yours exceptionally large or anything odd?

• The GYFM tools can not break the export. You'll have to isolate out the sprite font example so it can be tested. The only possible thing that could cause an issue is if one of the characters in the JSON data is somehow breaking the export. The image itself is just a PNG.

• At first I thought my 1024x1024 png was the cause and then I re-sized them and still won't work. Setting PNG re-compression to NONE seems to fix the problem.

• It's s simpler way of having fonts, not really a custom font but it helps with performance apparently according to several guides over using the font plugin. Wish there was a online version of this though.

• I have been using this awesome program for some time now. However since I updated to windows 10 it wont start. I see it popping up at background services and after 1 sec it goes away and never starts. Already tried different compatible modes and run as administrator. Perhaps someone have a idea what is going on.

BTW I tried several versions.

• Make sure .NET 4.0 is installed.

• I tried to download .net and when installing it gives me this message

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable package . <A HREF="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=164207"> more </A> .

The same or higher version of the .NET Framework 4 is already installed on this computer.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here..

Thanx for the help tough.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)