Phonegap Splashscreen iOS build

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Hi you all,

Have you recently tried to build a project for ios using Phonegap?

I am trying to build some old construct2 projects and test them on apple devices, but I can`t remove the default cordova splashscreen, no matter what I do. I have tried every tip I found on this forum and in the phonegap and cordova documentation, but the cordova default splashscreen keeps showing up when I open the game on the ipad. Phonegap seems to be just ignoring whatever preferences I use for the splashscren plugin. I am going the simplest way possible, just trying to remove the splashscreen using the preferences in the config.xml:

<preference name="SplashScreenDelay" value="0" />

<preference name="AutoHideSplashScreen" value="true" />

I even tried to use hide it in the deviceready function in index.html, but also no success. So I wanted to just know if some of you have recently been able to use phonegap online build feature and have successfully been able to change icons and change/remove the splashscreen.

Thanks in advance

• I just had the same problem. Very frustrating. The solution was these lines in the config.xml file:

<preference name='phonegap-version' value='cli-7.0.1' />

<splash src="Default@2x~universal~anyany.png" />

/ Jan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, I am having the same problem. What exactly did you do to these lines of code? Did you change them or delete them?

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)