New site with free music and soundscapes for your games.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A set of vector game assets contains ground tiles and several objects, used for creating platformer games
  • Hi everyone,

I've got a new site up with royalty-free music and soundscapes for games, films, presentations and anything else you all can think of.The site is very new...about 130 pieces on it...and I'm adding new ones all the time. It's all free for noncommercial use (all I ask for is a screen credit.) If you go commercial with your game, which is awesome, all I ask is a few dollars for a license. (It helps me pay for the site.)

I hope you can find some stuff you can use.

Any feedback, suggestions, etc. are welcome and greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me if you want me to create something for you.

Thanks,

Eric

• I see I can't post the URL to my site, so here it is written out:

Soundimage dot org

Thanks!

• I really do like the music! Are you the one who created the soundtracks in your website Eric?

• Yes, I compose and perform everything on my site.

Thanks for checking it out.

• it was very useful man ! Nice job

• Thanks...let me know if you have any suggestions for types of music you'd like to see more of on the site. I just added some pieces that would work for menus, title sequences, etc. They're on the Fantasy/Wonder page.

• I am definitely interested in your music! Haha I must say they match my own personal taste! I have bookmarked your site, and will definitely drop you an email soon! Keep up the nice melodic work

• I am definitely interested in your music! Haha I must say they match my own personal taste! I have bookmarked your site, and will definitely drop you an email soon! Keep up the nice melodic work

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I try to add new pieces every day so hopefully you'll find something you can use.

• Hi everyone,

I've added some more pieces on the "Fantasy" page. I also updated the homepage to make it easier to read.

If you guys need anything custom created, just let me know.

• Hi everyone,

I've got a new site up with royalty-free music and soundscapes for games, films, presentations and anything else you all can think of.The site is very new...about 130 pieces on it...and I'm adding new ones all the time. It's all free for noncommercial use (all I ask for is a screen credit.) If you go commercial with your game, which is awesome, all I ask is a few dollars for a license. (It helps me pay for the site.)

I hope you can find some stuff you can use.

Any feedback, suggestions, etc. are welcome and greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me if you want me to create something for you.

Thanks,

Eric

Sound Image Link

• Hey man! THE MONKEY ISLAND BAND That was very nice music

• Hi everyone,

I've added a bunch of new pieces to the site and simplified the pricing of using the music:

Free for noncommercial use

$5/track for commercial use.

This saves everyone the step of having to contact me for a price. It was suggested by a forum member.

Hope my music is helpful. As always, all feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds like a very generous pricing model, thank you.

• I may put in an order soon for more of your "Sci-Fi Schlock..."

• I may put in an order soon for more of your "Sci-Fi Schlock..."

Glad to hear they are sufficiently schlocky.

Maybe I'll do one called "Plan 99 from Outer Space" (or something like that.)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)