Isometric Tiling

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • Looking forward to your tutorial. Sounds like you have a lot planned for it and will be putting a lot of hard work into it!

I've tried posting it from that day I said I would but I keep getting errors and the site is going SOOOOO slow for me, I do have a lot planned for it and I'll be putting a lot of time in to it too, I even think I might do the detailing parts with video to better aid the explanations and such but I won't be posting it until the site is fixed up because I've tried so many times and the connection to this site right now is horrid!

[Update]

Just working on uploading the images for the tutorials and formatting it for the site, it should be up and published VERY soon, just have to take care of a few other things too...

• Yes I agree the site has been very bad these last couple of days. Today being the best I've seen in a while but still slow. Good luck!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks good but they don't offer a free trial, and the v1.5 that used to be freeware seems to be taken off the internet haha

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)