Intel XDK built failed since upgrade to r227

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hi guys,

I am having problems with building my game with Intel XDK.

I am not sure if it is the upgrade to r227 that is the cause of this since the build log isn't really helpful:

Build Log
    Building a Cordova 5.4.1 application.
    Using platform cordova-android 5.0.0.
    The application name is "Meteor123"
    The package name is "com.testing.meteor123"
    Preference android-signed set to true. Application will be signed.
    Using Crosswalk Embedded 16[/code:11ysho5n]

Anyone having the same problems? I am hoping it is due to server problems at Intel and that it is a general issue.   

I am messaged and tweeted them. no response so far.
  • I use Intel XDK on a daily basis. It's just you that's having problems. I would start from scratch up to rebuilding your game from exporting in Construct 2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wenutz - Your details is so vague and some of us don't experience this at all. You must have done something that conflicts the build. The log file actually helps even if it so long, the error details inside the log is usually at the bottom and highlighted with a red color or has a text failed right next to it. Intel sometimes don't answer messages with inadequate information and common problems that can be fixed using some tutorials, solving by yourself or third party related problems. If you ask me, the reason might be because of your third party plugins which is out of the hands of Intel.

• I use Intel XDK on a daily basis. It's just you that's having problems. I would start from scratch up to rebuilding your game from exporting in Construct 2.

You were right. The previous export was corrupted. My computer cannot even delete it because a huge amount of folders was created and it is considered too big for the bin. Strange how things can deteriorate out of the blue

So I guess the build failed because of this. Now it's fine with the new export folder.

• Wenutz - Your details is so vague and some of us don't experience this at all. You must have done something that conflicts the build. The log file actually helps even if it so long, the error details inside the log is usually at the bottom and highlighted with a red color or has a text failed right next to it. Intel sometimes don't answer messages with inadequate information and common problems that can be fixed using some tutorials, solving by yourself or third party related problems. If you ask me, the reason might be because of your third party plugins which is out of the hands of Intel.

I tried to found the error message but there was none appart from what I wrote above. I have upgraded from beta 226 to 227. The export folder got corrupted with a huge amount of " folder" inside each others. The folder is even too big for my Bin. This is the reason why the upload Intel Server failed.

Now all is fine. Thank you for your input anyway.

• and if you try the LAST build 3088 you can be sure you are going to be in REAL TROUBLE, it has a HUGE bug, so, my best advice is DONT INSTALL the last version!!!

• im using construct 227 + intel 3088 android nexus 5 6.0.1 after build i cant install my app *. apk on my device just saying "cant install" ... anybody know that problem? before it was working.. maybe i missed some of steps, trying to make it work without any successes... any suggestions?

• Do you have enough space left in your phone? It happens to quite often on my phone because of the bloatware updates.

What I'd do is

• emulate the game in the xdk to see if it should work on most phones

-Try to uninstal other apps you don't need and try to install your game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)