[Free Music] Scythuz's Mountain of Music

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fully animated cartoon mountain lion character game sprite.
  • Hello there everyone. I have here a big bunch of free to use music, a mountain of it you could say.

These tracks are from various sources whether it be projects that haven't worked out, tracks that weren't used,

tracks i've made for fun and so on. They are completely free to use for both non-commercial AND commercial projects.

I only ask that I am credited appropriately and that if you like my tracks that you consider commissioning me for your project.

The tracks are mostly in ogg and mp3 format. If for some reason you really really want a track in a different format

and you can't do it yourself, please send me a pm and i'll be happy to help.

Links:

soundcloud.com/scythuz/sets/restaff

If you like my music, please consider donating to my paypal address at: bc_12zfd@live.co.uk

• I really liked your songs, some I'd love to use.

In my project, there is no music, but your would be very useful!

• I really liked your songs, some I'd love to use.

In my project, there is no music, but your would be very useful!

Hi there, unfortunately the site isn't letting me reply to your messages. You can email me at bc_12zfd@live.co.uk if you'd like?

• Hey Scythuz,

Great collection, and very kind to offer it for free!

Keep up the good work, I'm sure loads of people will be taking up your offer :)

• Hello there everyone. I have here a big bunch of free to use music, a mountain of it you could say.

These tracks are from various sources whether it be projects that haven't worked out, tracks that weren't used,

tracks i've made for fun and so on. They are completely free to use for both non-commercial AND commercial projects.

I only ask that I am credited appropriately and that if you like my tracks that you consider commissioning me for your project.

The tracks are mostly in ogg and mp3 format. If for some reason you really really want a track in a different format

and you can't do it yourself, please send me a pm and i'll be happy to help.

Links:

https://soundcloud.com/scythuz/sets/restaff

If you like my music, please consider donating to my paypal address at: bc_12sqn@live.co.uk

I'd like to commission some tracks for my upcoming games.

But I don't use PayPal anymore, they stole $500 out of my bank account.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm Very Impressed. Good work, and generous offer.

• Hey Scythuz,

Great collection, and very kind to offer it for free!

Keep up the good work, I'm sure loads of people will be taking up your offer :)

I'm Very Impressed. Good work, and generous offer.

Thank you very much! :)

• Restaff has been updated. Check it out here: soundcloud.com/scythuz/sets/restaff

Also, since I can't post all the links at once. Check out the following sets / playlists for more free music: Megadrive Game OST, Terra Incognita, Freely Available Tracks, Medieval Music and Final Year Project.

There's over 100 free tracks in total so I hope you all enjoy them!

• Restaff updated!: soundcloud.com/scythuz/sets/restaff

• thank you so much!

• As someone who has no talent with sound creation, a huge thank you!!

• soundcloud.com/scythuz/sets/restaff has been updated! The bottom 6 tracks are the newest ones!

• Hi Scythuz,

this is my first post, just to honor you =P. The music is amazing. If I should use one of your sounds for my upcoming game, I will definitely donate $10 or something. Free, high quality music like yours has to be valued.

Just one question: Do you intend to make short music tracks one day? Like, lets say 2-5 seconds long, which can be repeated?

My main focus is to create mobile games and as you may know, memory usage is a huge problem there. So those short tracks would be quite handy.

Thank you

• Hi Scythuz,

this is my first post, just to honor you =P. The music is amazing. If I should use one of your sounds for my upcoming game, I will definitely donate $10 or something. Free, high quality music like yours has to be valued.

Just one question: Do you intend to make short music tracks one day? Like, lets say 2-5 seconds long, which can be repeated?

My main focus is to create mobile games and as you may know, memory usage is a huge problem there. So those short tracks would be quite handy.

Thank you

Thank you for considering donating, it means a lot to me!

I could certainly consider doing that sort of thing, do you have any examples? I might be able to fit them into the restaff playlist sometime.

• Restaff updated! soundcloud.com/scythuz/sets/restaff

Mediafire Link! mediafire.com/download/7blx02lv509gvby Scythuz-Holiday_Event_2013.rar

New tracks are: Welcome Home, Slums with Chums, Aqua Fort,

Realm of Sirs, Hot Sauce Lair.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)