Free game assets/elements (coin, box, star, characters)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Shamans coin has suitable for workers who work from home because it has player names that must be played alternately
  • hello, everyone.

I made some game elements to use in my games: coin, star, characters, box, food, apple...

now I want to share with this community. some of the images I use in my game stop or jump that is in the scirra arcade.

if you are making a game, you can use them for free.

in this video you can see an example of what you can do with the images:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

I am sharing the items in a zip file hosted in the google drive. It is a zip file and inside is the license and files with each kind of image/element. Click HERE to download (DISABLED DOWNLOAD SINCE IT IS AN OLD LINK).

the bundle has:

• cat charachter (walk/jump/stand)
    • hand character (walk/jump/stand)
    • skull enemy (bite/dead)
    • heart with animation
    • coin and star animation
    • door (open/closed)
    • square solids
    • foods (with animation)

please, tell me if is good the way I am sharing, using the google drive, or if anyone has an advice on a better way to share the file.

if you use in a game, please, share with me. I will like to know if someone use it in a game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Small preview of FreeBundle1.zip (free to use or modify or do whatever you want)

all the images are in PNG format, transparent.

Download link: DISABLED OUTDATED LINK - SORRY :)

• FreeBundle2.zip (fight characters) to promote my new game SunglassesGuy.

Some of the characters of my game is based on those that are free in this FreeBundle2.zip

You can use those images to whatever you want.

There are 7 different kinds of characters (body/face), each one with this following animations:

• punch (1 frame), kick (1 frame), jump (1 frame), jump punch (1 frame), jump kick (1 frame), walking (7 frames), standing (3 frames), hurt (1 frame).

DOWNLOAD LINK: DISABLED OUTDATED LINK - SORRY :)

Here is a small preview of the this FreeBundle2.zip

• I made an account at opengameart and publish some free CC0 work there

-> https://opengameart.org/users/nemezes

(free CC0 = you can use it whenever you want, the way you want, it is totally free, you can modify and so on..)

here are some samples.. have fun using it!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)