Free Game Art Project

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I've been silent around here about this for a while until I built the portfolio a little bit, but I've started a free to a dollar assets project that will comprise of me... Well, doing exactly what it sounds.

http://kiiragames.weebly.com/pixel-art---animations.html

Here you can find free pixel art that can be used for your games. All under CC-BY 3.0, so you're free to use and modify.

Also, if you're ever in need of textures, you can always look here: http://kiiragames.weebly.com/textures.html

as well. I have some more things on there, but those are the most notable right now. I plan on expanding the other pages with more assets to use, but it takes a while to make some of the others (Currently working on a platformer example by using my game's alpha).

Enjoy! And don't forget to let me know if you use any of it.

P.S. Will make an Indie GoGo campaign to hopefully raise money for my Free To A Dollar Assets project. I want to be able to keep my prices cheap so that indie designers can get what they need to start designing.

• Thanks! I've seen mixed results for artists using IndieGogo but have seen a lot of success on Patreon.

Maybe you can consider releasing content every month and narrow it down more and more with donations to every 2 weeks, 1 week, and progress. Just an idea. Good work!

• Thanks! I've seen mixed results for artists using IndieGogo but have seen a lot of success on Patreon.

Maybe you can consider releasing content every month and narrow it down more and more with donations to every 2 weeks, 1 week, and progress. Just an idea. Good work!

Might just try that. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely release content regularly. Can't really set any sort of pattern with all I have going on, but it's a couple things within a month. I have quite a few textures to upload that I have yet to do so with.

If donations alone actually work out well, l'll just do that. I just want to be able to keep my stuff cheap, or even free still. Personally, I don't like having to buy content for my games (Not that I really need to anymore) So, I want to treat everyone else the same I would for myself.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • These are some fantastic free resources! Keep up your generosity and fantastic work!

• These are some fantastic free resources! Keep up your generosity and fantastic work!

Thanks! I'll do my best to keep making more!

• nice assets my friend keep up your great work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)