Free Animation Resources

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I will be making a list of really cool Animation packages that you can use to export graphics into Construct.

First and foremost is Pencil. With Pencil, you can create vector or raster based graphics and animate them in a very similar way you would with Flash. Could be useful for lots of appications in character design

Next we have Synfig. This program can create some pretty amazing quality animations. Not only can you create professional level animations, you can also do visual effects and rotoscoping on existing video footage. This program is ideal for cutscenes, making animated character mugshots, selection screens... you name it!

I will add to the list as I remember/find more programs!

Have fun!

~Sol

• Awesome links thanks alot.

• Nice links (Synfig gives 404, but if you use the server adress -www.synfig.org- only it works). Synfig looks very promising!

Here is another one to add to the list:

PAP - Plastic Animation Paper

Specialized on animation (no coloring or compositing) and completely free since July 23

• There is also http://animata.kibu.hu/

However they don't have any export to png so you would have to play with the video stream if you wan't to so something with it

[quote:1xjrntun]PAP - Plastic Animation Paper

Specialized on animation (no coloring or compositing) and completely free since July 23

Oh god! that interface!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:3rghogoj]PAP - Plastic Animation Paper

Oh god! that interface!

Hehe, yeah, reminds me on the old atari st os

• Hot damn, I forgot about this thread

Nice addition by the way tulamide

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)