Contruct 2 Repository

0 favourites
  • Ize - It looks like a good tool to find latest plugins for C2.

Maybe you should give the UI a bit of flat-style design like the current Windows Metro UI.

• "|rexrainbow i know, it's worth it for your 100 million plugins and behaviors though "

he barely scratched the surface of 100 plugins and behaviors, but they are very welcomed and useful

however i enjoy your plugin auto updater, but its a bit of a to much work for you to do now sounds ok, but when people starts to massively use it, its not gonna be practical anymore.

• Just a last update from me... this won't be finished.

After testing the unreal engine 4 for a few weeks, i have decided to switch to it instead of construct 2.

My sprites were based on 3d models anyway so that is one step less for me that i have to do and now i have the ability to make 3d games as well (i bought q3d plugin before :/)

Construct 2 is good for what it's supposed to do but it always kind of limited me and i got stock on stuff that shouldn't be hard to solve but was. With UE4 blueprints i remade a working prototype of my human minesweeper game in less than 2 days in full 3d and it runs fluid on every platform i tested(windows, html5 and android) thanks to the native exporters.

C2 helped me understand the basics and i could transfer alot to UE4 blueprints so this helped me alot.

I had a good time with contruct and contruct 2 but now it's time to move on.

Thanks Ashley & Tom

-Ize

• oh, so i came here and... it's canceled.

nevermind that, i've had the same idea for plugin manager not so long ago, and you can check my thread guys ~ (c2 plugin manager) - i've started working on it

like 2 days ago i think, so it's still basic, login is ready, and i have lots of ideas and stuff, so you can join up there ! : )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Interesting!

• I would just love this. I am new to Construct and this would be a major help in finding the right plug-ins/effects that I can/want to use. I really hope this is happens.

Keep up the great work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)