Connect differents projects

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Using this example, you can create a connect mahjong game. So you can customize this example for your own game.
  • Hi guys.

I have fineshed some games in differents projects and now I want to connect them and make just one game with 8 games. There is a way?

• You have to create another game (it will be the main one) copy all the sprites and events of each game and paste in the game that you created before

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's actually much more involved then that. It is possible to do, but it will take a lot of work and you would have to know exactly what you are doing.

• There isn't an easy way but it is possible. You will need to copy all your sprites and sound files in to your main game from the other games and then open each game into one main game and copy the event sheet and layout to a new named event sheet and layout and then erase the original event sheet and layout.

If you have sprites or sound files with the same names in games but are different you will need to change the names before transferring them.

It is something C2 needs to add to import an event sheet and layout but it is not possible any other way at present that I am aware of.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)