CocoonJS

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • I have two questions.

1) How do compile the game to create automatically an icon on the android main screen? It creates one in main menu, but i can't do it for the main screen.

2) On the splash screen, it's necessary the "Powered by Ludei"? if not, how i can remove it?

• 1) Tap your app icon in menu screen for 1s and put it on main screen

2) You can remove it only by making some deal with Ludei

• hi,

i just want to remember you that when you upload a game with cocoonjs, your game becomes the property of Ludei:

"License Grant. By uploading User Content via the Services, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, and do so grant, to Ludei, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, solely for use in connection with the Services."

Then be careful if you want to upload the game in the playstore!

Edit: sorry, i didn't see that: https://www.scirra.com/forum/need-clarification-on-cocoonjs-tous_t99401

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi,

i just want to remember you that when you upload a game with cocoonjs, your game becomes the property of Ludei:

"License Grant. By uploading User Content via the Services, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, and do so grant, to Ludei, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, solely for use in connection with the Services."

Then be careful if you want to upload the game in the playstore!

This has been discussed before, I don't think this is talking about your actual game content. Read https://www.scirra.com/forum/need-clarification-on-cocoonjs-tous_t99401

• Enabling "Add icon to Home Screen" in the Play Store settings can make downloaded apps add an icon in the main screen. But you do need to send your CJS game to Play Store.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)