CocoonJS 1.4 update

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • I noticed a massive performance drop. From 30 fps down to 5 for a project I'm working on.

• David Flook - have you tried turning off WebGL on project settings? Does that make any difference?

• It's like moving one step forward and two steps back every time. Has anyone tried the Cloud Compiler today? My app has been stuck in 'Waiting for compilation' for an hour now and it usualy starts to compile right away.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Cloud compiler has a waiting queue.

Since the new release for ios is out, there will be a magnificent amount of compiles waiting to be done. I guess it will settle in a few days.

• Does anyone have an idea of when the accelerated physics engine will be able to work, as of now it just seems to bring up a black screen with errors

• Does anyone have an idea of when the accelerated physics engine will be able to work, as of now it just seems to bring up a black screen with errors

i have this problem with standard web-based too!

does your game work with standard web-based?

• ALI3D69

If I switch to standard web based, my game works at about 20-30fps

• what can i do to fix it?

i cant test my game in my phone! i am waiting for 1 month!

my game gets closed with no error when i run the game!

• When you check the Memory Log it should bring up some form of error surely? Also, I am not entirely convinced that this new 1.4 on IOS is actually Loading Layout by Layout. I notice that when I have a layout with very few sprites, I will still see a poor performance of 7-15fps. This has been a really big disappointment. In all honesty, I can see no noticeable improvement with regards to performance. Does anyone feel the same about this? Or am I just being cynical?

• I just tested the Cocoon 1.4 on Android, and it seems that it loads layout by layout on their. I noticed an increase in performance, however on IOS there is def no increase in performance

• Hi guys,

I have an issue and I would like to know if is a temporary problem or not.

Today I have compiled with CocoonJS my app for android.

Test it on Nexus 7 and nothing to do, after a while it crash.

I have used the test app of CocoonJS and it works fine...

What could I do?

No errors in the test only a warning to use "scale outer"...

Maybe Is a problem of today and tomorrow all will go again good?

Thx in advance and sorry for my bad english.

• Anyone know something about the ludei slpash screen flickering?

There is a manner to solve it?

Thx in advance...

• parside

Are you using plugins like Keyboard ? Facebook ? I heard that was the cause.

• No, I'm not using those...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)