Can I create a game like this?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Its 2 days since I started searching online for methods to accomplish my idea. Luckily I found this soft and now I need an advice. I realized I don't have enough time to study canvas , webgl and other stuff now. But I want to create a product builder like this one:

So, can I use Constructor 2 to create such a thing? Or you would advice me to search for something else. Please be honest and help me out. I have a very nice idea about it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes you can make.

1) You need to have complete nutritional info

2) Use layers and z-index

3) Use array for storage and calculation

You are done

• Will I need other tools to integrate it in server and be able to deliver orders to pizza makers?

• You mean you want to use this for real pizza delivery, well I know only software part.

I guess you need proper setup to show the order to you staff which I am not much aware of.

What you can do is to use ajax to send data to server and show data to your staff from server (u may user php/mysql).

Custome php program to show pizza to staff.

• you could create a text based on the created pizza and send this to a database or with email plugin to an designated email adress

• C2 outputs any kind of text upon the finishing of the project? Or I should collect it myself manually?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)