Zombie shooter game (looking for artist)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own spaceship game with this fully customizable set.
  • Hi everyone on the Construct 2 forums. I am a Construct 2 developer/ coder. This is my channel ( /user/54Newstar) For the most part I do Construct 2 tutorials, but I've finally decided to make a game for the market.

It will be a zombie shooter with a male basic character and a female basic character, then once you've finished the game you will unlock the ultimate male/female versions.

There will be 10-15 rooms to clear out. Between each room you can load up on ammo and buy/sell weapons/armor/etc.

That is the basics of it.

For payment, you will receive the capx, so that you may post it on google play and such sites. I will only be putting it on Kongragate. I really just want to have fun building games. I don't care if you make a bunch of money off it. It will be jointly owned. What ever money you make on your own is yours.

The link/image below is how I would like the game to look like or be similar to.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds cool so far. How complicated are you thinking about getting with the visual design? Like how detailed backgrounds/foregrounds will be or how many frames of animation for characters and such. Oh, and you might wanna include whether this is a paid job or not just in case.

• Sounds cool so far. How complicated are you thinking about getting with the visual design? Like how detailed backgrounds/foregrounds will be or how many frames of animation for characters and such. Oh, and you might wanna include whether this is a paid job or not just in case.

it is hybrid paid, since i am not in it really for the money, I give the artist partner rights to the game and a copy of the game files. You can then take it to the android store or iphone store (etc) and poat it there for example (99 cents to 1.99). I will not demand a part of the income made from that. I will post the game only on Kongragate. Have fun though posting it every where though.

I really just want to make a game...you can make the money.

The back grounds wont be that complicated, they will be static. There will be animated items like in the sewer with water but other than that nothing special. The characters will have the basic, walk, shoot, die, jump etc animations 5-8 frames or so. There will also be UI for the menu and the gun store.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)