Voluntary Development Team 2017

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • Hi, I am Norman. My dream, and hopefully yours, is to create a gamedev team that can work together to create greatness. I am not in this for the money but for the passion. I have many ideas like yourself. With today's technology we can communicate, build a game and share ideas just like we were sitting in the same office. It is hard to make it solo in this field and come up with a finished and polished game. Please reply if interested, Thank you and have a great day!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • OK so what skills do you bring to the table?

Have you completed any games people can see?

Do you have programming, design, or artistic skills that can be useful to a team?

A team generally requires a leader with a vision and organizational skills.

• You are right my friend. I have great ideas like yourself and all the community here. I just turned 40 and this has been a dream of mine since I was a kid playing pitfall. I even created a video game for my science project in 5th grade (all paper and art) and got a C-, but all the kids were around my table while the adults were around the circuit with the light bulb table. Right now I would say I am a novice to intermediate in Contruct 2 software. And for art, I can create reasonable backgrounds , sprites and characters. For writing, I wrote a short play called Arrowlyn crossing the heavens. As for being a leader, this will be a team. The team will decide on the first game. My games will come to light eventually but they are not my top priority. But I will do this for you my friend, I will upload 2 videos to youtube tonight for you to see my style and work in progress for 2 games I am working on. Thank you

• Here is the first Vid, my screen recording software makes the cursor have a slight tangent over the buttons, but on the game itself the cursor is sharp right on the nose with the buttons. Thank you

Made with Construct 2

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Pretty good graphics and I like the star speed effect.

I would say you need someone to help you design a story around that game more than a team. Show people your video and ask for collaboration or story ideas.

I came up with one just from the video of the last man leaving earth in desperate search of a planet to live on. Maybe he finds love on that planet.

Anyway, best of luck on your dream!

• Great thanks, this is the second video I promised. And same to you, good luck with the Pinball (I played it, solid mechanics!) I have a pretty intense story for the Galaxy game above, have it written down in chapters.

• Hi, I am Norman. My dream, and hopefully yours, is to create a gamedev team that can work together to create greatness. I am not in this for the money but for the passion. I have many ideas like yourself. With today's technology we can communicate, build a game and share ideas just like we were sitting in the same office. It is hard to make it solo in this field and come up with a finished and polished game. Please reply if interested, Thank you and have a great day!

youtube.com/watch

I'd like to collaborate with you on some games. This is a vid so far on what i've experimented with.

I've coded better than this with Construct 2.

• Hi, thank you! Sure, I will send you a message with my email. Hope to work with you soon. Take care

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)