TOP DOWN SHOOTER NEED ARTIST [REVENUE SHARE]

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own spaceship game with this fully customizable set.
  • I have been working off and on with a top down shooter (ala Hotline Miami style) using Construct 2 for about 1 year. This will be a fast-paced game that we can either make mobile or PC or both.

I have a prototype ready for both mobile and PC and am ready to take it to the next level. Am looking for someone to partner up who will catch the vision and help me get this thing launched. We can do an equity share in revenue. I am looking for someone specifically in the USA so we can do a legitimate legally binding contract between us that is easily enforceable.

If you are interested PM me and I can send you more details. Thank you

• I can provide a video or sample capx for anyone who is seriously interested in this opportunity.

• Hey sorry I'm not able to privately message you but I'm interested in helping you out with the project. I'm working on a top-down shooter/RPG myself but I'd like to experience some collaboration as well. Despite being relatively new to Construct 2, I have a lot of time on my hands so I could manage long hours of development which would compensate for that. Anyways shoot me an email at . If you want I'll show you what I'm up to as well so you can gauge my current skill level.

• gmail : donsidark

• Hows this going? You two still looking for help?

• robertjs3 please may you send me the .capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello!

I'm making a 2D side-on stealth game where you can use connect doors with each other to "warp around". The style, as I've pictured it, is Noir/detectiveish. There are other mechanics I have planned to implement but now I am determined to make the "walk between" mechanic work.

If you are interested, I can use an artist,

Hejlskov

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)