Sprite Artist Needed - PAY

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • I'm looking for an artist or artists interested in providing some character sprite animations (standing, running, jumping) for a simple game I'm doing. 16x16 or 32x32 in size is fine.

If you have some game sprite animations you've already done, I'd like to see some. You can send me a web site link of your work. I'm only wanting to see work you have done for 2D platform games. Also, include some information regarding what you would like to be paid.

I'm going for the look of a classic platformer but I'm not dead-set on that, as I like stylized artwork, also. I'll give you a list of characters I need to those that contact me.

Thanks!

• Hey Minoterrae, i may help you. I am a designer but don't have experience with gaming design. Send a message if you want to discuss.

Cheers!

• I am a full time artist go to dravenxgames.com to see some off my games and work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sigridquade.com/portfolio

hypotheticrealist.com

We have very recently broken into the game art business so there are no examples of specifically platformer art, but we can most definitely make any sort of art you could want. We all hold BFAs in animation and are friendly people. If you're interested, please send an email to hypothetic.realist.art [at] gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)