0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
160+ fantasy game styled magic voices, spiritual vocal spells, & enchanting
  • The game/template I want made is very similar to

... youtube.com/watch

producermark11 spell game

Please see my job posting at:

freelancer.com/projects/Mobile-Phone-iPhone/Game-MUST-using-Construct-from.html

or go to

Freelancer dot com at Freelancer just search:

Construct 2

Developer to Make this game using Construct 2

So good Knowledge of Construct 2 is a MUST.

I really only need a few words made, say 10 words and I will build from there.

I am looking to pay someone to create specific game... more of a template actually made using CONSTRUCT 2 from Scirra.

I would like brief notes in the event sheets explaining what is happening please,

I really only need a few words made, say 10 words and I will build from there.

also,

Details of the game are:

1. I would like a random variable added so the student has different 'praise' words when they have completed the task.

2. Settings Layout so the player can choose between what is played when a tile /letter is pressed either , letter name / phonics.

3. Also a setting so the player can choose a blank tile or a tile showing the letter slightly shaded.

4. Title Layout

5. would like in game to have 2 characters on opposite sides of the layout / and a time limit / if player completes word within the time allotted = players character will throw water (or something) at opponent / but if player doesn't complete in alloted time the opponent will throw water at players character.

6. Lives Variable

7. Points Variable

8. Landscape View.

Update:

1. Names to have uppercase first letter - ( of course )

2. Points or Health drop for wrongly placed letter/ with 'wrong' sound played

3. Player must place letters left to right

4. Randomly placed wrong letters placed in lower half - to make a bit more challenging.

5. No particles / as that seems to slow HTML5 games down too much

6. Praise to have 5 or 6 sounds that will random selected by game / same with wrong sounds = 5 or 6 sounds that will be randomly selected by game.

I will provide all art and sound files.

Questions / please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Again,

This is an Educational Game for a school ....please be kind on your bid. tight budget . NOT for commercial purposes.

• Well, I've done a lot of similar games, this is a link in the game I did:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/121259255/G3T7-L2S5/index.html

But there is a small problem that I'm not good at english, so what you said in the video I do not understand. If you can send me the words to write the file to your needs and illustrations, I will be more easily understood.

Because of the difference in the dollar exchange rate and VN�, so my price will not be high.

Contact me if you want.

======

design.phuochuynhbhb@gmail.com

• I am happy to have you try to build the game.

Can you understand what is described about the game above?

Did you watch the video at youtube?

Mark

• Still looking for some help on this please....

• Hmm, Source code of the game is not hard, I just need you to send me the words file and illustrations (if possible) to do the games for your request.

Games that I introduced to you is one I made for my partner. I do not have much time to make a new game to introduce to you.

Have you read the content I wrote in last time?

Contact me if you want.

======

design.phuochuynhkaf@gmail.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, I will email you directly

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)