Seeking team member to draw Backgrounds

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Draw It!
$19 USD
The objective is to correctly guess and complete the missing part of the picture.
  • I am leading a team of 5 including a composer, writer, artist (specifically for characters), programmer and animator.

We've been at work on this project for a while and it's coming along nicely but is apparent we need someone who can make atmospheric backgrounds for the music, dialog, and characters that are already in place.

Most of the scenes are underwater or at least a large portion is underwater. The main challenge would be coming up with a design that matches the other artist's characters. But the characters are flexible enough that there is plenty of leeway.

I don't have a budget and would prefer a partner to share profits from sales, but the arrangement I have with the other artist is $15-$35 per sprite. Obviously that's well under what an artist is worth but I could probably match that or something equivalent if that was the preference.

Contact me if you are interested.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I might be willing to help you out.

PM me your e-mail or some other way we can set up a meeting/chat and discuss e-mail, so I could see what you're working on and if I could help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)