Require a developer for long term

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • We are a start up company focusing on software development and app promotion. We are starting our game development section this month and would like to have few game launches within the next few months.

We are looking for some serious developers who can work for us on our upcoming projects. You can work from the comfort of your home but we have the following requirements:

1. Fixed Cost Project - Our projects are fixed cost ones. That means, once we give you the details of the project, you should agree on a fixed cost of development that shouldn't change later(Usually $200 to $300 based on the project excluding game art ).

2. Fixed Time - You should give us an accurate development time period which doesn't exceed 28 days. We have a strict time frame for our development.

3. Communication - You should send us updates (screenshots or video) at least every week so that we can keep track of the progress. We manage our projects using a project management tool to which you will be assigned. This will be easy for both of us. The updates are added to the project management tool.

4. Source Code - You should be willing to give us the source code and its rights.

5. NDA - You should be willing to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with us

6. Payment - Payment will be sent via PayPal.

Each project has 3 stages - 20% of the total amount will be sent after we receive a working first level of a game with its source code. The next 40% will be sent once we receive 50% completed game with its source code. The next 40% will be sent upon receiving the entire source code.

We provide the entire game art for the game development. If you have the resources to create them and we are satisfied with them, then additional payment will be made for the game art.

In case of large projects (over $500), you can optionally request us for an assistant to assist you in the development, free of charge.

Please note that your services are required for a long time as we have several projects in our pipeline and you may be rewarded with an additional cash bonus as well, based on your performance every month.

Best,

Ron

• I pm'd you. I am very interested. I've worked with similar companies before and could easily meet your requirements and deadlines.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Received, have PMed you back

Best,

Ron

• You sent me a private message but I do not have enough reputation to answer, give me your contact details so we can talk .. (I am pixel artist)

• Please check out our services at the link below:

www.scirra.com/forum/freelance-game-artists-game-developers-for-hire-lillogames_t124078[/code:35rx2s9y]

Thanks!
  • You sent me a private message but I do not have enough reputation to answer, give me your contact details so we can talk .. (I am pixel artist)

Yes, have PMed you with details.

Best,

Ron

• Hi honestman, I'm interested in working with you. Please contact me if there's still avaiable positions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)