0 Favourites

Pixel Artist/Animator/Concept Artist indie friendly

• Hey there boys and gals!

I'm an up and coming artist looking for work, capable of anything and everything.

You can check out my deviantart for a quick art demo (can't seem to upload any images on the site as of right now):

https://jestanda.deviantart.com/gallery/

I can mimic other styles as well, I also have experience with:

• Drawing panels for cutscenes;
    • Top-down sprites and tilesets (either completely top-down or RPG style top-down),
    • Platformer characters, tilesets and backgrounds;
    • UI elements.

I'm not extremely comfortable with isometric graphics but I can give those a go anyway, as long as I like your project and it's something fun to draw, count me in!

Out of the people I've worked with up until now none were dissatisfied with my work!

I work fast, I'm reliable, creative, easy to talk to and I'll charge you whatever price we agree on that is fair for both of us.

On top of this, I do not charge for touchups and reworks (as long as they're not too tiring) and I also do not charge for every frame in an animation (if only minor changes are done to the sprite).

You can contact me via PM right here or:

email:

jestanoutlook.pt

discord:

Jestan#0782

Payment is done via paypal to the same email, either up front or 50% at the start of the job and 50% when it's done. I can do both hourly rates and fixed rates.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

(Seems my previous posts disappeared so I'm reposting this or something *shrugs*)

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)