[payment in kind] Small amount of translation required

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Well i can translate to spanish

bien, yo puedo traducirlo al español

• Hi BelphegorH! Thanks for the kind offer. I have a translation from danuyos in Spanish (Latin American). Are you offering Standard Spanish? (Pardon my ignorance regarding languages).

• codah im also latin american (mexico) but there is not too much difference between mexican/spain spanish, if you dont use slang both can understand. there are some few words like "pick" mex= "tomar" Spain = "cojer" but we all can understand.

what i mean is, you dont need a latin american spanish translator and a spain translator, if you do you will also need an argentinean translator, colombian translator and so XDD keep up the good work

• Hi!

I would like to translate it into German! And I could probably use some help with my project... .

Cheers,

Julia

• codah im also latin american (mexico) but there is not too much difference between mexican/spain spanish, if you dont use slang both can understand. there are some few words like "pick" mex= "tomar" Spain = "cojer" but we all can understand.

what i mean is, you dont need a latin american spanish translator and a spain translator, if you do you will also need an argentinean translator, colombian translator and so XDD keep up the good work

sorry for the delay. Thanks for the info

Maschka I will PM you

• Hi!

I would like to translate it into German! And I could probably use some help with my project... .

Cheers,

Julia

Thanks! I'll PM you.

• I can translate into german if you like:-)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can translate into german if you like:-)

I'll PM you!

• Thanks for the generous offer. I'm away from home for some days but if I do I'll be in contact when I return thanks again

• Can anyone offer Chinese? 😀

• I can translate to Chinese (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese). PM me if you need.

• I can do Vietnamese translation if you want

• I can do Vietnamese translation if you want

Thanks for the offer, I'll PM you.

• I can translate to Portuguese of Brazil

• Hello C2 community. I have a very small text-based app on Google Play with some requests for non-English versions.

I'd be interested if anyone could translate the text (400 words only, in sentences) into any popular language for me. This app is not a money maker so I can't justify paying Google, and I can only offer help in return on your project, or whatever I can do for you

It's simple, 'conversational' text in Q&A style.

Any of these (or others!) would be great. These are just the ones some people are commenting in.

Portugeuse, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Afrikaans, Vietnamese

Alternatively, I could online-translate them and you could just fix the silliest mistakes it makes

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

i could translate it in Romanian if you need )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)