[PAID] PHP/AJAX/MySQL Programmer needed

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Description

I'm looking for a PHP/AJAX developer for my next project.

What I need

• AJAX Login and account creating function in C2 ('email' as username and 'password')
    • Cookie to stay loggedin if the player wants to
    • Secure transmission of the account information (SSL)
    • Server Side script handling the login and saving
    • Saving of variables at C2 in the MySQL Database

So the player should be able to decide if he wants to create an account or if he wants to login (I can make the look and feel, I just need the function with Input Fields and transmisson to the server). If the player creates an account the value of certain variables should be saved at the MySQL Database associated with his account.

So if the player re-installs the game and logs in into his account those values should be restored from the MySQL Database to C2.

If some can do this (needs to be secure) please let me know. Also attach the price for that!

• Pm me your skype : )

• You can find fully functional code examples on phpclasses.org. For your needs, look under the user management heading. The only caveat is make sure you read the license agreement. You will likely need to credit the author somewhere in your app.

• You can use Parse.com which offers a free package.

There's a plugin for c2 available here (costs $10 or $20), and allows users to login.

It's very powerful and you wont need a server.

I'm developing two apps with it now, and it works perfectly. If you need help, let me know.

Henry

• You can use Parse.com which offers a free package.

There's a plugin for c2 available here (costs $10 or $20), and allows users to login.

It's very powerful and you wont need a server.

I'm developing two apps with it now, and it works perfectly. If you need help, let me know.

Henry

Sounds intressting can you send my a link where I can buy the plugin?

Thanks!

• (it's actually $9)

• Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Smart move. An update with Push just came out! Good timing.

There is also a free plugin for firebase. Dabbling with it now, but it looks like it's meant for apps that need users to be in continuous contact with the database.

It's fast but only allows fifty simultaneous users (under free account), and has a lower monthly bandwidth and other specs compared to parse are lower as well. Firebase would be best for apps made for customers who will end up with their own firebase accounts.

Parse is perfect for an app that you want to own and have as many users as possible.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you come across the firebase plugin and start wondering about having spent money on the parse plugin.

Fear not, money well spent, imo. Your app needs to be pretty popular before you'll have to shell out any coin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)