[paid] MySQL/PHP CRUD template

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Hello there,

I am interested in developing a game that is heavily(almost only) based on data interactions and management.

For such project I am interested in hiring a developer to speed up my work and create a template CRUD for a PHP/MySQL integrated C2 game.

For those not familiar with the CRUD term, some example features for the template:

-A basic form to input data to the MySQL database

-A bunch of text fields with their text set to results from a SQL query

-"Edit buttons" to change the value of these text fields

Though I will use the template in my own game, the template is to be release for FREE, PUBLIC and UNRESTRICTED use for the C2 community, so it won't be proprietary anymore, I'm just investing in something that will be useful for me and for other ppl too, I hope .

Please feel free to ask further details and contact me to negotiate payment.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Making a CRUD in PHP is pretty simple. For that, you must first understand that there are three different ways through which you can execute crud operations. Also, you must know that there are different ways to establish connections in MySQL. Depending on the connection type, the method could differ.

Source: Simple Crud in PHP and MySQL

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)