[PAID] Looking for artist for some pencil drawings

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hello

I have completed my new game, only a few things to fix, remain.

This is a platformer / jumper, our character tries to reach top of each level passing different kinds of obstacles.

I am in need of an artist to draw me some sketches.

I will use these sketches with short story of the game.

I think i will put about 2-3 sentence on each drawing.

Dimensions should be 720, 1280

I am budget minded, so please keep this in mind while you are sending me your pm s

I will give detailed information if we agree on the price.

• Anyone interested?

Just a few rough sketces...

• Hi piszozo, can you send me a pm with a link or something to see what kind of art, style... are you looking for.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you show us some references as to how you want it?

You can reach me at for this.

• Hi) If you are still looking for an artist - contact me on skype - centelis

• Pm recieved, but I 'm sure that my art will not fit fine in that kind of story. I' m not the artist you need. I hope you find someone soon.

• Hello,

Greetings of the Day!!!

Please give me opportunity to work for you. I have well experience in this field of 7+ years. I'd like to speak to you about your project in more detail. I represents Lycus Arts Entertainment LLP.The Lycus Arts Entertainment LLP is a fully-equipped character/creature design, production design, Animation and visual effects creative team for film, television and video games industry. We deliver everything from concept art development to high quality rendered 2D/3D Animation and Art development.

Here You will get AAA quality service at Indie Price. I will give you high quality and eye-catchy work. There will be no delay in my work. I will give you unlimited revisions. I do work till your satisfaction.

You can see some of our work samples here:Please contact me at Skype: lycusarts

Cheers,

Rajeev Kumar

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)