0 Favourites

[PAID] Looking for a clean and professional vector artist

• I'm looking to contract an artist to create art for multiple mobile games. This post is for the first project specifically, but ideally I want a candidate that I can rehire for future projects.

For the first project at least, you will be reskinning some placeholder art I am using. The game is a top down road theme. Here are some screenshots of what you will be replacing:

Art direction will be mostly up to you so long as it fits the theme, so you'll need good taste. I might need direction on how to fluff the game aesthetically. I'll also need UI art to use across these games.

Payment is at a fixed rate, I will give a full list of the assets that need to be replaced, along with the required sizes and types. I estimate the asset list for the road set will be about 20-30 images, and the UI will be around 15. So while the first projects are pretty small, they need excellent art.

If you are interested, PM me with a portfolio / samples, and if I like what I see I will get back to you with a full offer.

Thanks!

• Hi!

My name is Nadia, from Argentina and i am interested in your project.

I´m a 2D Game Artist (cutout and traditional animation, character design, UI design, backgrounds, etc) with 5 year of experience, and I´m currently available for freelance work.

My portfolio:

nadiarodil.wix.com/portfolio

nadiarodil.tumblr.com

Please feel free to email me at: moc.liamgpgs@lidoraidan

Thanks!

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HI there,

I specialize in vector art,

If you could please give me an email at ,

I can email you some portfolios and quotes,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Daniel

WRGFX

• Hello, my name is Madalin Vlad, I work in different mediums of art including vector graphics.

My portfolio can be seen on madalinvlad.net

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)