[Paid] Looking for a C2 guru

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Alrighty, here's the sitch:

My name is Nathaniel Falcon, and I'm an artist living in Canada. I'm looking to get into Sheridan, which is a top-notch college on the other side of the country from me, and they have pretty rigorous requirements for entry into their game dev program. I believe I have what it takes to get in, and so I am preparing a portfolio that is due on Feb 1st. This is where you come in.

I need a C2 guru to act as a guide and mentor. I already have a small game built, and am getting started on a much larger platformer project, but suffice to say I'm pretty new to the program and I'm still bumbling my way around. I am looking for someone who can answer my many noobish questions and help me debug/optimize my games, and assist with the portfolio in general. The position is paid, and this can be done a few ways - either I pay you per hour over a skype call, or I pay you per week to consult with me via email, or some other way you find preferable. Conversely, if you are making a game of your own and need art assets created I would be more than happy to exchange my talents for yours. I am open and flexible to any variety of arrangements, I just need to get this done sooner rather than later.

If you'd like to see my stuff, feel free to visit my website at

If you're interested in the position, please email me at along with some info about you and some past C2 projects you've created.

Otherwise, thank you for your time!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)