Online Game 2d Platform

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • I have a job offer for someone to create / addon to my game idea.

Demo:

I cant post a link.. so if you havent seen "Super Platformer Template" in the Scirra Store, that is the demo.

Some of you may have seen this already.. except I would like to have a game like this but instead i want to make it be an online type of game. I wanted to be able to host it on a website and/or have it be a downloadable game for desktop and mobile phones.

What I need in the game:

Login / Registration Page (self explanitory)

World Start / Join Page (where users can open a world if there isn't one (host) or join a world.

I want the users to be able to customize the world name, pvp (on/off)

IN GAME:

now in game I would like there to be a character creation if there isnt a character already made. I want the users to be able to choose from a selection of hair / shirts / pants / skin tone/ & color of clothing. Fully customizable. Also I would like them to be able to choose a starter weapon: Melee(sword/mace), Range (bow/magic)

GEAR:

I want there to be gear to be picked up and placed inside an INVENTORY where it can be equiped/unequiped or dropped.

LEVELS/SKILLS:

I want levels to be implented such as experience bars, skills such as rock climbing, etc..

BOSSES/NPCS

Bosses and Npcs added around the word, NPCS that sell items for in game cash and real time money.

REAL TIME MONEY:

Used to buy in game items, rare ones, specific things I choose and sent to my paypal.

PETS:

The ability to find rare or buy rare pet eggs/babies and have them grow slowly or grow faster with in game pay.

If anyone feels they can make a game like this with the graphics done, then please email me at [quote:2dhpnedv]sebastianshearer@yahoo.com

if you are looking for work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)